LEAF 2015 - The Movie!

Enjoy Natalia's movie documenting our ten days of exploring and working in the field.

Preparing for Makers' Day Projects - Global Buckets = Watershed Model!

Here is the movie that inspired the watershed model project. Be sure to saturate the dirt in your bucket from the top and then fill the bottom bucket through the pvc pipe every two weeks. Use a nitrogen rich fertilizer once a month.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hana Gives at Glide


Today my fellow campers and I went to Glide, which is a non-profit organization that provides food for people who cannot afford it. We got to help in the kitchen with eggs and hot dogs. At lunch we all got to serve the food out.
    
I thought that the experience was fun and I liked helping other people. I liked serving out the food because I got to see how people live differently. I thought that it was very, very generous to make an organization that helps people in need.
   
We got to meet Cecil and Jan, the creators of Glide, and we got to ask some questions to them. It was an unforgettable experience.

~ Hana




No comments:

Post a Comment