LEAF 2015 - The Movie!

Enjoy Natalia's movie documenting our ten days of exploring and working in the field.

Preparing for Makers' Day Projects - Global Buckets = Watershed Model!

Here is the movie that inspired the watershed model project. Be sure to saturate the dirt in your bucket from the top and then fill the bottom bucket through the pvc pipe every two weeks. Use a nitrogen rich fertilizer once a month.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tim's Caesar Salad!

I enjoy Caesar salad because it refreshes me and puts me in a good mood. Second, it reminds me of good times with my Grandma. Also, it has a lot of nutrition which is good for a growing boy like me. Finally, it is an easy dish to make so I can do it myself.

CAESAR SALAD

Ingredients:

Romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
Grated Parmesan cheese (however much you want)
Croutons (however many you want.) You can either buy these or make them yourself. (Brush bread with olive oil and crushed garlic. Place under broiler for a minute or two until toasted.)
Dressing: We usually buy store bought Caesar salad dressing
Grilled chicken: If you have left over chicken, you can slice it up and add to the salad for more protein.

Preparation:

Place the lettuce in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and all of the other ingredients. Then enjoy with your family!



No comments:

Post a Comment