LEAF 2015 - The Movie!

Enjoy Natalia's movie documenting our ten days of exploring and working in the field.

Preparing for Makers' Day Projects - Global Buckets = Watershed Model!

Here is the movie that inspired the watershed model project. Be sure to saturate the dirt in your bucket from the top and then fill the bottom bucket through the pvc pipe every two weeks. Use a nitrogen rich fertilizer once a month.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Jae Is Jazzed About Serving

Today I learned that Glide is very important to some people because some of them can not support themselves, I also felt good serving the people their lunch because I felt like I was doing the right thing. I liked doing food prep because it was the first step of giving the food to be cooked and then giving it to the people at Glide, I was surprised at first when I found out that Glide had started out as just a church   and that it was transformed into a soup kitchen as well.


~ Jae

No comments:

Post a Comment