LEAF 2015 - The Movie!

Enjoy Natalia's movie documenting our ten days of exploring and working in the field.

Preparing for Makers' Day Projects - Global Buckets = Watershed Model!

Here is the movie that inspired the watershed model project. Be sure to saturate the dirt in your bucket from the top and then fill the bottom bucket through the pvc pipe every two weeks. Use a nitrogen rich fertilizer once a month.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Skyla Supports Glide

Today LEAF helped people in need, We went to glide to serve people food. One reason why I like LEAF is that we don't only help ourselves we help others, too, while helping ourselves learn. Like yesterday when we bagged rice for people in need, today we helped serve people in need. For me, helping people in need of help feels like I am being a leader in LEAF. Now I know I am being a leader and a reward always comes to me, for example today I had a free lunch from Glide.


~ Skyla

No comments:

Post a Comment