LEAF 2015 - The Movie!

Enjoy Natalia's movie documenting our ten days of exploring and working in the field.

Preparing for Makers' Day Projects - Global Buckets = Watershed Model!

Here is the movie that inspired the watershed model project. Be sure to saturate the dirt in your bucket from the top and then fill the bottom bucket through the pvc pipe every two weeks. Use a nitrogen rich fertilizer once a month.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Message From Montie

Even though I've served at glide several times before, I felt more connected to the work because of the time we spent afterwards with Alfonzo and the creators. I enjoyed today as I have enjoyed all of my other Glide experiences. I hope I kept lots of people from being hungry and I hope Cecil and his wife will continue to inspire many young minds.


~ Montie

No comments:

Post a Comment