LEAF 2015 - The Movie!

Enjoy Natalia's movie documenting our ten days of exploring and working in the field.

Preparing for Makers' Day Projects - Global Buckets = Watershed Model!

Here is the movie that inspired the watershed model project. Be sure to saturate the dirt in your bucket from the top and then fill the bottom bucket through the pvc pipe every two weeks. Use a nitrogen rich fertilizer once a month.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Honesty is the best policy

Even in my first two days of LEAF, I think I am a ton more involved and connected to the world than before. I am proud of the action I took today; packaging ALL of that pasta for those in need. I am excited to discover and experience leadership, ecology, fellowship and EVEN MORE action. I'm happily awaiting these experiences (especially the food!)

~ Sheriff Mo Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment