LEAF 2015 - The Movie!

Enjoy Natalia's movie documenting our ten days of exploring and working in the field.

Preparing for Makers' Day Projects - Global Buckets = Watershed Model!

Here is the movie that inspired the watershed model project. Be sure to saturate the dirt in your bucket from the top and then fill the bottom bucket through the pvc pipe every two weeks. Use a nitrogen rich fertilizer once a month.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Tim Visits SF's Glide

Thank you for letting us go to Glide. It was a great learning experience because I could see how fortunate I was to have a house and have enough money to buy food. I felt good helping out because I could really see my contribution to the people. I also enjoyed learning how to mop and it felt good because just helping feels good. Another way I enjoyed Glide was hearing Alfonso's talk because it was very truthful. A second reason I admired Alfonso is that he had enough courage to talk about his past that he probably tried to forget so I really admired him for that and also how he completely changed his life around. Finally I took a lot from Cecil's talk because he gave us a lot of answers and wisdom.


~ Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment