LEAF 2015 - The Movie!

Enjoy Natalia's movie documenting our ten days of exploring and working in the field.

Preparing for Makers' Day Projects - Global Buckets = Watershed Model!

Here is the movie that inspired the watershed model project. Be sure to saturate the dirt in your bucket from the top and then fill the bottom bucket through the pvc pipe every two weeks. Use a nitrogen rich fertilizer once a month.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sheriff Montie Loves Ice Cream Served at a Food Truck

My favorite food is ice cream, but typically I do not make it myself. So I found an easy two-step recipe for it!

What You Need:

Sweetened Condensed Milk
Heavy whipping cream

1. Add 1 pint of Heavy whipping cream in a bowl

2. Mix until soft peaks are formed

3. Add 1 can (14 oz) Of Sweetened condensed milk

4. Mix until thick and well combined

5. Now add whatever you want! (This can be flavoring, toppings etc.)

6. Freeze for at least six hours

YOURE DONE!

This recipe was courtesy of Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking. Ice cream is served typically at an ice cream truck, store or carnival of some sorts. It is my favorite food because it's cold, sweet, easy to serve and has an awesome texture!

I hope to enjoy my ten days at LEAF!

~ Sheriff Mo Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment